Cauliflower Cheese Cooking Recipe
Cauliflower Cheese Cooking
- Cook the cauliflower whole in plenty of salted
boiling water until it just begins to soften; do not overcook.
- Drain, reserving the cooking water.
- Break cauliflower into florets, place in an
ovenproof dish and keep warm in the oven.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the
- Cook gently for 1 minute, then stir in the milk
and 250 ml of reserved cooking water.
- Bring slowly to the boil, stirring all the time.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes, season
with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a little more of
the cooking water and continue to stir.
- Add half the cheese and the chopped parsley.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower, sprinkle the
remaining cheese over the top and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Cooking Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |