Braised Vegetables with Cashews Recipe
Braised Vegetables with Cashews Recipes
grated fresh ginger
sum, cut into 10 cm lengths
corn, sliced in half on the diagonal
chicken or vegetable stock
canned, drained bamboo shoots
oyster mushrooms, sliced in half
roasted unsalted cashews
- Heat a wok over medium heat, add
the oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir
fry for 1 minute.
- Increase the heat to high, add the
choy sum and baby corn and stir fry for another minute.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for
3-4 minutes, or until the choy sum stems are just tender.
- Add the bamboo shoots and
mushrooms, and cook for 1 minute.
- Place the cornflour and 1 tbsp
water in a small bowl and mix together well.
- Stir into the vegetables, along
with the oyster sauce.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the
sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in the sesame oil and bean
sprouts and serve immediately on a bed of steamed rice sprinkled
with the roasted cashews.
Ready to eat in 25 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |