Baked Aubergine and Gorgonzola Recipe
Baked Aubergine and Gorgonzola Cooking
4 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
13 oz can chopped tomatoes
1 red chili, diced
basil, roughly torn
2 aubergines, thickly sliced
4 oz Gorgonzola cheese
salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a saucepan,
add the onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chili and simmer for
about 810 minutes until the sauce has reduced.
- Add the basil and season well with salt and
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large
frying pan, and then fry the aubergine slices until golden on each
- Place a layers of aubergines in a shallow
ovenproof dish and spoon over half of the sauce.
- Make another layer of aubergines, then add
the rest of the sauce and finally crumble over the Gorgonzola.
- Bake in preheated oven 375F, gas mark 5, 15
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |