Aubergine, Tomato and Mozzarella Mountains Recipe
Aubergine, Tomato and Mozzarella Mountains Cooking
1 aubergine, cut into 8 slices
2 tbsp olive oil
2 beef tomatoes, skinned, cut into 8
8 oz buffalo mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
1 quantity Perto
salt and pepper
mint sprigs, to garnish
- Arrange the aubergine slices on a preheated
griddle or under a preheated hot grill and cook until browned on
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place 4 of the aubergine slices on the
- Put a tomato slice and a mozzarella slice
on each one, then make a second layer of aubergine, tomato and
mozzarella, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper as you go.
- Skewer with a cocktail stick through the
centre to hold the stacks together.
- Place the stacks in a preheated oven, 375F
gas mark 5, cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the stacks to individual serving
plates and carefully remove the cocktail sticks.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and top
with a generous spoonful of pesto.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, and serve warm or
at room temperature.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |