Asparagus, Walnut and Parmesan Flan Recipe
Asparagus, Walnut and Parmesan Flan Recipes
1 quantify Shortcrust Pastry
10 garlic cloves, peeled
2 tbsp olive oil
12 oz asparagus
1.5 oz walnuts, toasted and chopped
7 fl oz single cream of milk
3 eggs, lightly beaten
3 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and use to
line a deep 9 inch flan tin.
- Prick the base with a fork and chili for 20 minutes.
- Cook the garlic cloves in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain,
- Mash with 1 tbsp of the oil to form a paste.
- Line the pastry case with greaseproof paper and fill with baking
beans or dried beans.
- Bake 400F, gas mark 6, for 10 minutes.
- Lift out the paper and beans and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven to 375F, gas mark 5.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Scatter the asparagus over the pastry case together with the
- Beat together the cream or milk, garlic paste, eggs, parmesan,
salt and pepper.
- Pour over the asparagus and bake for 25 minutes until set and
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Dinner, Party Dishes Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |