Sweet and Spicy Acorn Squash Cooking Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Acorn Squash Cooking
- Puncture the acorn squash in 2 places with a
- Put the squash in a microwavable dish and
microwave on high 100% for 7-8 minutes, turning it over after 31/2
- 4 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the microwave and allow it
to stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut in half and scrape out the seeds.
- Put 1 tbsp of brown sugar, 11/2 tsp of
honey and 1 tsp of butter in each squash cavity.
- Cover with transparent wrap and microwave on high
100% for 2-3 minutes until the squash is tender and the filling is
Here is one of the easiest and most
delicious ways to prepare acorn squash - every bite is sweet, juicy and
Cooking Tip :
A 3/4 to 1 pound acorn squash is large
enough to serve 2 people as a side dish.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |