Summer Squash au Gratin Cooking Recipe
Summer Squash au Gratin Cooking
yellow squash (about 21/2 medium size squash)
whole wheat bread crumbs
- Arrange a layer of squash slices in the bottom of
an 8-by-8-by-2-inch microwavable baking dish.
- Sprinkle a third of the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt
and pepper over the squash.
- Repeat the layering process 2 more times, ending
with a layer of the cheese.
- Microwave on Medium 50% for 10-12 minutes until
the cheese is bubbly and the squash tender.
- Allow to stand for 3 minutes before serving.
Yellow squash is frequently called summer
squash. This recipe is just a good made with zucchini.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |