Stuffed Courgettes Recipe
Stuffed Courgettes Recipes
dried apricots, soaked overnight
175 g soft
onion, peeled and grated
walnuts, coursely chopped
tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 Grade 2
butter or margarine, melted
- Top and tail courgettes.
- Wash and halve lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out center seeds,
taking care not to break through courgette shells.
- Place shells in large frying pan
or saucepan, add boiling water to cover and sprinkle with salt.
- Bring to boil, lower heat and cook
- Arrange on greased baking tray.
- To make stuffing, drain apricots
and snip into tiny pieces with scissors.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add crumbs, onion, walnuts,
parsley and celery salt.
- Bind together with egg, milk and
half the butter or margarine.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Season to taste.
- Pile equal amounts neatly into
courgette halves then trickle rest of melted butter or margarine
over tops of each.
- Reheat and brown for 10-15 minutes
in hot oven, 425F, Gas 7.
A light main course for summer, pleasant
with grilled tomato halves.
Makes about 14
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |