Pumpkin Triangles Cooking Recipe
Pumpkin Triangles Cooking Recipes
pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped
large onion, peeled and chopped
clove garlic, crushed
butter or margarine
packet filo pastry
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pumpkin until tender, mash
- Gently saute the onion and garlic
in 60g butter until soft.
- Combine pumpkin with 1/3 cup
Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, sour cream, egg yolks and seasoning.
- Set aside to cool.
- Melt remaining butter, combine
- Liberally brush over 2 sheets of
- Place the pastry sheets one on top
of the other.
- Cut into 8cm wide strips.
- Keep the other sheets of filo
pastry covered with a damp cloth to prevent drying out.
- Place 2 tsp of filling in the
bottom left corner of each strip.
- Fold over to form a triangle.
- Continue folding the triangle to
the end of the strip.
- Place, seam down, on greased
- Brush with butter mixture.
- Follow this procedure for the
remaining filling and pastry.
- Sprinkle the triangles with
- Bake in a moderately hot oven 190C
(375F) for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- These make great appetizers.
Makes about 30 triangles
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |