Potato Galette Recipe
Potato Galette Recipes
8-10 oz potatoes
4 oz butter, melted
parsley or coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Slice the potatoes very thinly in
a food processor or with a mandoline.
- Place in a bowl of cold water and
rinse well, drain.
- Pour half the butter into a frying
- Arrange the potato slices in the
pan, overlapping slightly like the scales of a fish.
- Spoon over some more butter.
- Continue layering the potato
slices in the pan, finishing with butter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, shaking
the pan with a circular movement to prevent the potatoes from
- Press down the galette with the
back of a spoon and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn over with a spatula and cook
the other side for 10 minutes.
- Drain off the butter, tilting the
pan but keeping the galette in position.
- Slide onto a warmed serving plate,
garnish with parsley or coriander.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |