Honey Glazed Squash Cooking Recipe
Honey Glazed Squash Cooking
- Puncture each squash in 2 places with a sharp
- Place them in a microwavable dish and microwave
on high 100% for 7-8 minutes, turning them over after 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the squashes from the microwave and allow
to stand for 5 minutes.
- Peel and seed the squashes and cut them into 1/2"
- Combine the chicken broth, honey, cornstarch,
orange rind and ginger in a 3 quart microwavable casserole.
- Microwave on high 100% for 4 minutes or until
boiling and thickened, stirring twice.
- Add the squash slices.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 4-8 minutes
until squash is glazed, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with raisins.
A pleasant and unusual way to serve acorn
squash or one of the other hard skinned squashes.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |