Garlic Baby Squash Cooking Recipe
Garlic Baby Squash Cooking
zucchini, cut in half diagonally
yellow squash, cut in half diagonally
carrot, thinly sliced
garlic, finely chopped
cut into small pieces
- Put a sheet of paper towel on a microwavable
- Arrange the zucchini, squash, carrot and garlic
in the center of the sheet and dot with butter.
- Fold the corners of the towel over the vegetables
and cover with another sheet of paper towel.
- Fold the corners under.
- Pour the water evenly over the packet.
- Microwave on high 100% for 41/2 to 61/2
minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp tender, rotating the
plate once during cooking.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 2 minutes
Young tender squash will cook to succulent
perfection in a dampened paper towel pouch in the microwave.
Cooking Tip :
Baby vegetables are becoming increasingly
available in green grocers' and even supermarkets. They simply are
immature vegetables, picked very young when they are especially tender.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |