Divine Lentil and Pumpkin Loaf Recipe
Divine Lentil and Pumpkin Loaf Recipes
onions, finely chopped
chopped fresh thyme or good pinch of dried
milk to bind
- Mash the lentils.
- Add all remaining ingredients,
except the skimmed milk.
- Combine well.
- Add milk, a little at a time,
until the mixture is moist and holds together.
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Spoon in the lentil mixture and
press down firmly.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30
- Leave the loaf to cool in the tin
for 10 minutes before turning out and cutting into thick slices.
- Serve hot.
Serve with Classic Tomato Sauce and a
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |