Crispy Courgettes Recipe
Crispy Courgettes Recipes
350g courgettes, halved lengthways, cut
into 5cm lengths
125g onions, sliced
150ml pint milk
75g plain flour
salt and pepper
oil, for deep-frying
- Place the courgettes and onions in
a large bowl, pour over the milk and toss well, vegetables are
coated in the milk.
- Season the flour with salt and
pepper and place in a large plastic bag.
- Add 1/4 of the vegetables,
toss well to coat, shake off the excess flour.
- Heat oil in a large wok - it
should come to just over a 1/4 way up the sides.
- Drop in the vegetables and fry for
4-5 minutes, until golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, drain
on kitchen paper and keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |