Cream of Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Cream of Pumpkin Soup Recipes
basic meat stock or 4 meat stock cubes dissolved in 1 liter hot water
pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped
skimmed milk powder
chopped parsley, garnish
- Pour stock into a large saucepan
and add the pumpkin.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30
minutes, or until soft.
- Purée mixture in a blender or food
processor, or press through a wire sieve.
- Return purée to the saucepan and
keep warm over low heat.
- In a cup, blend the skimmed milk
powder and cold water to a smooth paste.
- Gradually add the paste to the
saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Serve soup piping hot, sprinkled
with chopped parsley.
- Accompany with crusty wholemeal
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |