Courgettes with Oregano Recipe
Courgettes with Oregano Recipes
4 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
750g green and yellow courgettes, thinly
1 tbsp chopped oregano, plus extra to
salt and pepper
- Heat oil and butter in a large
wok, add garlic, cook for 1 minute, without browning.
- Add courgettes, stir well to coat
in the butter and oil.
- Sauté for 2 minutes, stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and
stir in the oregano, cook 5-6 minutes, stir constantly, until
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish,
garnish with sprigs of oregano, if using.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |