Courgette Quiche Recipe
Courgette Quiche Recipes
onion, finely chopped
fat hard cheese, grated
- Heat the water in a frying pan,
add the onion and courgettes, sauté gently until the onion begins to
- Spray a quiche dish with non-stick
- Roll out the pastry thinly and
line the quiche dish.
- Set aside.
- Beat together the egg and milk.
- Add the cheese, courgette, onion
and black pepper and combine well.
- Pour filling into the prepared pie
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5
- Reduce heat to 160C/325F/Gas 3 and
bake a further 25-30 minutes or until the filling has set.
- Serve quiche hot or cold,
accompanied by a Mixed Green Salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |