Braised Courgettes Recipe
Braised Courgettes Recipes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 shallot, finely chopped
6 yellow or green courgettes, cut into 5cm
2 tbsp stock
20 black olives, pitted and halved
1/4 tsp chopped oregano
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 mozzarella cheese, cubed
salt and pepper
- Heat the oil and butter, add the
shallot, cook over low heat until softened.
- Add courgettes and cook for a few
minutes over a high heat, then reduce it to moderate.
- Add tomatoes and mash with a fork.
- Season to taste with salt and
pepper and leave to cook until the courgettes are tender, adding a
little stock if necessary.
- Add the olives, oregano and
parsley, scatter the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover the pan, turn off the heat,
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |