Baked Zucchini (Courgettes) in Sour Cream Recipe
Baked Zucchini (Courgettes) in Sour Cream Recipes
onion, peeled and finely chopped
freshly ground black pepper
- Place zucchini in boiling water.
- Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes,
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop seeds into a small bowl.
- Mix these with cream cheese, onion
- Spoon mixture into zucchini.
- Arrange in buttered casserole
- Spoon sour cream over zucchini.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake uncovered in a moderate oven
180C (350F) for 8-10 minutes to heat through.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Crops, Vines Vegetable Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |