Tiger's Breath Recipe
Tiger's Breath Recipes
juice of 1
tbsp full cream milk powder
- Cook the oatmeal in the water,
bringing to the boil and then cooling before adding the strained
juice of the grapefruit, honey, yeast and milk powder.
- Place in a blender and whirl at high speed for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, foaming in a
tall glass floating shreds of mint.
- It will open the eyes of a mole in
the morning and is even better chilled.
- However the meal tends to separate
if it is left standing so chilled drinks need a brief whirl in the
blender before serving.
Makes 1 liter
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |