1 1/2 cups
pepper, thyme and marjoram
- Cook the beef mince in a liter of
water, cooking slowly and gently for about an hour.
- Strain out the meat and reserve
- Place bacon, chopped small, in a
pan over medium heat and sauté gently in its own fat; remove and
sauté the chopped onion until part cooked.
- Place mince, bacon and onion
together in a large pot with cornmeal seasonings.
- Pour in the stock from the meat
and cook, stirring all the while, over medium heat.
- As the liquid takes up may have to
use more stock but don't allow the mixture to get mushy.
- Test for seasoning then spoon into
a greased bread pan and set aside for several hours after which it
can be sliced with a knife.
- Roll slices in oatmeal and fry in
a pan as required.
- Makes a substantial breakfast or
Serves 6 - 8
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |