Puréed Barley Recipe
Puréed Barley Recipes
full cream powdered milk
1 tbsp raw
- Cook barley, milk and sugar
together for 20 minutes, add salt and lastly stir in butter.
- Barley has it own characteristics,
one of them being to lie in the bottom of a pot looking just like
what it is.
- Pre-soaking fills the grains up
with water and it can really be eaten at this stage without cooking.
- However, blending in a victimizer
brings the grains to a creamy consistency which makes them much more
- Do not be alarmed by, nor hastily
discard, the brown tinged water which appears when barley is soaked.
- Soluble vitamins and minerals are
drawn out of the berries during soaking and it is these which color
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |