Omelette With Groats Recipe
Omelette With Groats Recipes
pre-soaked wheat groats
- Ready on omelette pan and a
smaller pan into which place the filler ingredients of wheat, peas,
- The wheat berries should be well
soaked and water filled.
- Put the pan to heat up gently
while the omelette is made.
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Beat whites to a stiff froth, beat
the yolks with a tbsp of water until pale yellow.
- Combine the egg parts with a
folding motion and sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper over as you
- Butter the omelets pan and pour
in the egg mixture.
- As soon as the bottom is cooked
and ready to fold place the filling on the bottom half and carefully
- Have a plate waiting with parsley
garnish and serve immediately while still moist and fluffy inside.
Serves 1 - 2
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |