Egg and Asparagus Mornay Recipe
Egg and Asparagus Mornay Recipes
boiled eggs, sliced
canned asparagus, drained and cut into 2.5cm, 1" pieces
prepared English mustard
low fat cheese sauce
- Spray a casserole dish with non
stock cooking spray.
- Spoon in the macaroni and spread
- Top the macaroni with the sliced
hard boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle the asparagus pieces
- Mix the mustard with the Cheese
- Pour over the egg and asparagus.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for
20-30 minutes, or until well browned on top.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a fresh,
An ideal light meal, this dish is
special enough to serve to guests for a brunch.
Serves 1 - 2
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Breakfast Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |